End of Session Report 2014
The Governor has released his report of the achievements of his administration through the Legislative Session. Building on Success, Governor Cuomo’s report, cites various items such as the creation of the Common Core Implementation panel, the Smart Schools Bond initiative, the JP Morgan Settlement proceeds housing plan, the adoption of the Moreland Commission on Corruption reforms, the passage of medical marijuana, the implementation of the State’s Health Exchange, the approval of the MRT Medicaid Waiver, and the increase of PSC merger oversight powers among others. Please see the full report here.
- Travel Impact on NY. 2013.
- Gov. Cuomo Admin Staff And Commissioners. 2013.
- Tourism Industry One Page Fact Sheet. 2012.
- TIC Letter to Gov. Cuomo. November 9, 2012.
- Tourism Funding vs. State Budget, Historical. 2012.
- TIC Two-Page Handout Tourism Summary. 2011.
- TIC Lobbying Basics. 2011.
- Tourism Works for NY Counties Handout. 2010.
- Tourism Industry One Page Fact Sheet. 2010.
- Tourism Industry One Page Fact Sheet. 2009.